Summer Suits



 Well, my loves, what is summer without a blog post featuring a favorite suit? Well...not a very good summer! If you find a really, truly good suit, you just have to share how good it really is! 




When I found Nani Swimwear, I honestly just fell in love with their selection! They have such an adorable variety of tops and bottoms to mix and match however your heart desires and there are unlimited darling combos! 


One of the things I love most about the pairing I selected is the detail on the top. Not only is the print unique and eye-catching, the back allows for so much breathability while still providing all the support you could ask for! I honestly love knowing that this suit will stay in place for water fights, cliff jumping, and whatever else I end up coming across with my adventurous husband! (Plus I may be using this as a workout top in the off season because I can't just let this sit in my closet!)



Another thing I LOVE about these suits is the modesty they provide! You can be sure that nothing is going to slip out unexpectedly, and you can feel comfortable knowing you aren't showing any skin that people just don't want to see! But, you do have a chance to show off some of those abs you've been working on for two-piece season.



Honestly, I really love the suit. 


Head over to Nani Swimwear and see how you can mix and match a top to create the perfect suit for you!

No comments