Summer Sandals



A few posts back, I mentioned Plaka sandals and how they've been so awesome this summer. I had to just pop back in and share a few more photos and really talk about how great they are!




I've had a pair of sandals that I was obsessed with for YEARS but this summer the beading all started to fall off and to be honest I was pretty bummed! I'm pretty picky with my shoes and I have to have something comfortable for the summer months while I'm out exploring and enjoying the outdoors!  Being from Utah, everyone is always raving about Chacos, and, while they're great for some I just wanted something a little more feminine! But...maybe something that could also produce tan lines that are just as cool. (Just Kidding...Maybe).

When I found Plaka Sandals I was so excited because I had seen some similar shoes on my trip to Southeast Asia last summer, but none ever fit me! So, working with this amazing company has been even sweeter, and the shoes even better than expected!



Being hand woven, the sandals do take a day or two to stretch to fit your foot just right, but I have honestly never felt any discomfort at all and have never had a blister from these beauties! Once they stretched to fit my feet perfectly they were so quick and easy to slip on/off and wear with anything! 

They also just came out with a new Gladiator style that is just as darling as these, and my order is in the mail as I type! Let's be honest, you know it's for real when I decide to repeat a purchase!



Go grab yourself a pair of Plaka sandals, your feet will thank you for it!



Photos: Alexa Bagshaw










No comments