Scarves and Boots and Bags, Oh My!


Alright friends, so my last post featured a few of my favorite pieces for fall and, while I love a good sweater, accessories are what really make an outfit. Plus, accessories make it SO easy to transition an outfit from one season to another and switch things up as your personal style changes!



For me, it's so important to have a great cross-body bag. Though I love the look of a nice, big, slouchy bag, I can never find the stuff I put in there and it makes me crazy! Having a cute bag I can take with me and keep things organized soothes my OCD soul. So, I found this adorable little thing from Sydney Love that fulfills all of my bag needs and I have to share! 


All you have to do is sling that adorable bag over your shoulder and you have a completed look AND all of your lip gloss/wallet/whatever you need all day in one spot!

P.S. Sydney Love is giving a discount to all of my darling followers so be sure to use the code BAILEY25 at checkout for 25% off! 


On to my second favorite transitional accessory for fall...the blanket scarf. Okay, honestly I've always loved a good scarf and if you think you're going to live through the winter in Logan, Utah, you've got to have a good one! 


Fortunately for me, ilymix shares my love for these beautiful scarves and they have been so fun to style for the cooler seasons headed our way! 


All you have to do to spice up or complete an outfit is wrap this beauty around your neck and you're all set! Be sure to check them out and snag a couple of your own before that cold weather gets here at ilymix!


No comments