Podcasts You'll Obsess Over



Okay friends, I have become absolutely podcast obsessed. I used to be a total music addict and I'd have the radio or my playlist on nonstop. But, then I made the switch to audio books and podcasts and I don't think I'll be going back any time soon!


Image result for awesome with alison podcast

Awesome With Alison
Okay starting with this one first because ALISON IS LIFE CHANGING. This was literally the first podcast I really got into and it's no wonder why because it is overflowing with amazing content. She and her husband are hilarious, insightful, and have such an amazing perspective on a wide variety of topics. She has built an absolutely incredible empire built on nonsense dancing so, needless to say, everything she puts out is entertaining as well! 

I think the main reason I can't stop listening to this one is because they are SO real. They talk about business topics (branding, my fave), personal improvement, and humor. Definitely give it a listen...and good luck doing anything else once you're hooked!




Image result for goal digger podcast

Goal Digger

Because I started with the Alison Show/Awesome with Alison podcast, the bar was set pretty high so I was on a serious hunt for another podcast in the same genre that I could really love! So, when I found the Goal Digger Podcast, hosted by Jenna Kutcher, I knew I had STRUCK GOLD.

My serious love for business and branding shows through on this one as well because she covers topics such as photography, marketing, social media, and really anything else you may want to know about if you're interested in having/starting your own business. She is both inspirational, and inspiring and I've loved every single episode so far! Plus, she puts out two new episodes each week so there is SO much amazing free content and I love her for it! And if you're loving what she talks about in the podcast, she has tons of other helpful freebies on her site.



Image result for mike rowe the way i heard it

The Way I Heard It

Okay, you've probably heard enough about branding/business related podcasts, and this one is a breath of fresh air. Remember Mike Rowe? (Dirty Jobs?) He is hilarious and each of these episodes is an intriguing story, usually about a famous person you know! He tells the story, and you figure out whose story he's telling toward the end and I always love trying to guess who it might be. 

Mostly this one is perfect if you're like me, and love learning about random little facts and stories that might not ever be useful in real life but...hey it's fun to listen. The episodes are usually less than ten minutes, so they're perfect for when you're in a pinch. 


Image result for munchin with moguls

Munchin With Moguls
If you're in need of a little inspiration, the boss babes that come for interviews on this podcast never disappoint! They cover all sorts of topics so there is something for everyone and I always end up taking notes because there is always something inspiring said that I definitely want to remember! 


My one and only complaint about this one is that the sound quality isn't the absolute best, so save this one for when you're somewhere quiet because the gym (my favorite place to listen to podcasts) is not a very good place.




No comments