Sweater Weather


I can't lie, I definitely play favorites with the seasons and Fall is at the top of my list! Even though the weather hasn't quite turned cool (a fact I'm very aware of in my non-air conditioned apartment), I've been getting so excited for fall tones, boots, scarves, and sweaters!



I partnered with A Dip of Darling to feature some of my favorite pieces from their collection for fall. I love having versatile pieces like this darling white tank that can be layered under sweaters and worn during any season! Plus the purple tones from this darling cardigan are making me even more excited for all of the leaves to change color! 


With fall comes sweaters AND maxi dresses! I absolutely love this fun twist on the floral maxi dress we've been seeing. The cut is so classy and the print is unique and flattering on anyone!  You can easily add a sweater and booties to dress it up for fall, or even transition it into Spring 2018.


Check out more darling pieces at A Dip of Darling and see how you can dress the part for this fun season that's heading our way! 

No comments