You Are My Sunshine



There is nothing I love more than people, brands, and products that make me feel GOOD. About a year ago I found a woman that is all of those things and I could not be more excited to share her amazing business! 

Pamela Susan is not only incredibly sweet, she is raising four darling little ones in the Pacific Northwest, and running an amazing jewelry business. As if that wasn't impressive enough, each piece of jewelry in her shop is handmade with love by Pamela Susan herself, and she creates all of the beautiful calligraphy and watercolor by hand as well!  





Pamela was so sweet to make me this beautiful, handmade necklace that contains both Kyle and I's birthstones on the charms. The darling sunburst around each of the stones fits the theme of the packaging that says, "You are my sunshine." What a beautiful reminder of what really matters and brings me the most happiness! I wear this special necklace each day and absolutely love it. From our birthstones and thoughtful details, to the feminine chain, it's everything I look for in a piece of jewelry!


I have always been a sucker for jewelry with deeper meaning, and each piece she creates is honestly incredible. The simplicity and quality of each design is so beautiful and would make the perfect gift for yourself or anyone special in your life! Jewelry is such a great go-to gift for the women you love and personalizing each piece allows you to create something they'll cherish forever. 


Here are just a few more of her designs that you need to see...










No comments