22 Things for 22 Years




For my sweet husband's birthday, I posted about 23 things I love about him for his 23rd birthday. He returned the favor and made a list of 22 things he loves about me! A few are little embarrassing (#8, #12, #14, I'm looking at YOU) so, read on and you might learn some things about me that you didn't before! 

I Love...

1. The way you react when I lick your nose

2. Your ambition

3. Going on trips and vacations with you, because you are the best travel buddy. 

4. Everything about your smile

5. The way you work to be better everyday

6. When we laugh together

7. When you come camping with me

8. The way you laugh like a demon in the middle of the night, while you're fast asleep...even though it scares the crap out of me

9. Your huge brain

10. Your stinky guts

11. The way you get free stuff because you're a bomb blogger/model/photographer

12. The way you say "it's fine" when you mess something up

13. That you are so pure in heart and without guile

14. The time you cried when I showed you a Youtube video of baby pandas

15. That you always want to cuddle and be held

16. How good of a wife you are

17. How great of a mom I know you will be

18. That you let me buy guns...and a jeep

19. Your love of fashion and that you always look so beautiful

20. How protective and supportive you are of the people you love

21. Spending quality time with just you and me

22. I love you because you agreed to be mine forever. 


No comments