Staying Warm and Getting Cozy


Fall is the absolute best. The rich colors, the chill in the air, pumpkin flavored everything, and the CLOTHES. Summer clothes are great and all but....I love love love to wear all sorts of adorable layers. Boots, thick socks, cardigans, scarves, long sleeves...sign me up.



One of my favorite sweaters this season is this darling Adison Cardigan from Stay Warm in Style. It has darling texture and details that make it easy to pair with anything and it's so cozy! 

I've spent the day cozied up in this beauty getting caught up on a few projects and binge read Present over Perfect by Shauna Niequist. If you haven't already heard of this book, you NEED to read it. I've always been a little turned off by anything that resembles a self-help book but this has been one of the best books I've read. She covers so many different points about slowing down to appreciate life, learning your value beyond your achievements, and overall just learning to accept the person that you are and where you're at. 

I'm working on a post now about all the books I've been loving, so I'll give some more info about Present over Perfect then, along with some of the other fun books that I've really enjoyed! So, in the meantime, go grab yourself a cozy sweater at Stay Warm in Style.


No comments