Jord Watches - The Perfect Gift for Him This Season



Any time gift-giving comes around I get a little anxious. It's so hard to find the perfect gift for someone you love, especially men! They complain that women are tough to buy presents for but I definitely have to argue because while they can give any of the generic items (clothing, jewelry, flowers, chocolate), we definitely have the harder task!



I always seek out gifts that are either functional or customized so that they hold deeper meaning!
So, when Jord Watches reached out for a holiday gift collaboration I was so excited because their watches fit both of my criteria! They're functional (who doesn't need to know the time), they can be customized (I seriously LOVE this), and they just look SO good (a major plus).


For Kyle's birthday, before we were married, I gave him a watch with an engraved back and I was honestly so proud of my thoughtful gift. He loved it literally to death because that thing didn't last long before it broke! So, I was able to have the same message engraved on the back of the Jord watch I'm giving him for Christmas and I'm so excited for the new and improved version of the watch I gave him originally over a year ago!



Jord has also been kind enough to give all of my followers 25% off their purchase! Head on over to their site and shop now! You won't want to miss out on this amazing deal! 





-->

No comments