Chicago Sweet Treats and Eats


Chicago is a big, exciting city full of art, architecture, and FOOD. It's been so fun to try so many goodies and, while I definitely wouldn't recommend deep dish pizza (sorry not sorry), here are a few of my favorites!




It seems only right to start this little Chicago foodie post with a plug for the Nutella store because wowie did it live up to expectations. There was quite the line to get into this adorable little cafe but it was SO WORTH IT. Their menu is more extensive than I would have expected, with a selection of healthy goodies alongside the Nutella goodness. (But...why would you order a quinoa salad at a Nutella cafe? idk. People be cray). 


Croissants stuffed with Nutella, deliciously toasted baguettes covered in Nutella, and Nutella French Toast (my personal FAVORITE). 



 Plus the cafe itself is absolutely adorable. (My mouth is watering just writing this post, ok?)


 Obviously there's quite a lot of hype about heading to the Skydeck/Sears Tower/whatever else people call it. BUT it can be quite pricey to spend a couple of minutes inside a glass box overlooking the city. SO...we went to the John Hancock Building instead. You head clear up to the 96th floor and you're greeted by a breathtaking view and some delicious food. 


 I don't know about you but I'd rather spend my money on a delicious pizza to eat while I enjoy the view rather than just paying to get to the view alone!

Last but definitely not least, what would a city be without a delicious gelato place? We literally just walked past Bombobar once while exploring the city and couldn't help but stop! It's such a cute little (literal hole in the wall) so you just walk right up and order one of these adorable (and delicious) cones!



 Yum yum, am I right?


It's been a pleasure tasting all this yumminess, Chicago! 


(He may not be edible but he's still the yummiest, sweetest treat in Chicago...lol)

No comments