Shine Cosmetics




I've teamed up with Shine Cosmetics and I have seriously fallen in love with their products! With the humidity here in Chicago this summer, I've had to find quality makeup that will go on great and last all day. 


I've had the pleasure of working with Darcey from Shine Cosmetics and she sent me some incredible products to try out! Not only do I love the products I've been able to try, the company supports women by donating 20% of profits to charities that benefit women!

For this collaboration I used the BB Cream, Bronzer, Brow Kit, Pressed Powder, Lip Gloss, and Fiber Brow! 


The BB cream was so lightweight and easy to blend, and the bronzer was a beautiful color without appearing orange at all! 


I have always loved to have a great pressed powder compact with me, and this one has been a lifesaver in the Chicago humidity! It's easy for my skin to appear a little shiny (the humidity does NOT help) and the pressed powder has been so convenient to look fresh all day! 



I've never tried a product like the Fiber Brow before, but I absolutely love it! You use a mascara type wand to apply the product and it leaves you with a wonderfully natural look that lasts all day! 

Click the link below to try out some of these amazing products for yourself, you won't regret it! 


Photographer: Alexa Bagshaw



No comments