Macramod


I've had so many messages of encouragement and curiosity regarding my new business, Macramod, so I thought I'd give you all some background on my new passion! 

I have always loved to create beautiful things with my hands. There is something so satisfying about going through the entire creative process and then being able to stand back and say, "I made this, and it's beautiful. And I'm proud of it." 



Over the summer, I told Kyle how much I missed creating. I used to have totes full of craft supplies. I had everything I needed to make jewelry, scrapbooks, clothing, and more! Since a very young age I've spent hours on a project just to know that I saw it through from beginning to end. Although some projects have a very different learning curve, the satisfaction of finishing is always worth the hard work.




One of my favorite projects since a very young age has been making friendship bracelets. Mixing colors and variations of knots can create so many beautiful combinations and I would wear those things until they were practically falling off of my arm. When I saw some pictures of beautiful macrame wall hangings I thought, "I make those in bracelet form!" So, say hello to my new hobby and business! 



My sweet husband, Kyle, has been so supportive of my passion for these beautiful pieces and even designed my logo for Macramod! I'm currently working to increase my fall collection and open an Etsy shop but for now you can shop my pieces on the Macramod Instagram


I'm also pleased to announce that I am also offering custom work! Many of the pieces I have created so far are inspired by other pieces I love. I see photos and think, "I can make that!" So, I'd love to do that for you! If you have a specific design in mind, or would like something for a wedding or other special event, let's create something beautiful for you! 

Simply contact me via email or at the Macramod Instagram



No comments