Becoming a Yogi with Lilybod




I, like most of you, have heard a ton of hype about yoga and meditation for a while now. I've always just brushed it off and thought about how ridiculous I'd look trying to be a yogi since I honestly am not a flexible person. At all. Since I started weight training, stretching is a necessary evil but I'm definitely not working toward the splits anytime soon. 

A few months ago I finally broke down and signed up for a yoga class, and the Awesome with Alison podcast even convinced me to try some meditation. It was so much better than I even expected and I can confidently say that I won't limit my workout routine to just weight lifting again!



It's so much more of a workout than you expect, and the emphasis on mind-body connection has made me much more aware of the unique strengths and weaknesses of my own body. I've also been pleasantly surprised at how I can apply breath work, meditation, and opposition to many different aspects in my own life. 

Plus, yoga is just another opportunity to wear some buttery-soft leggings and Lilybod has become a favorite of mine in that department. Their fun designs and high quality make them great for any workout, or just to be worn as you please! 
They have the perfect amount of stretch and they're thick enough to pass both the squat test and any other poses that come from my yoga practice as well. 



No comments