Shoes for Spring and Summer


For me, finding transitional pieces that can be worn while the weather in Utah is deciding whether it's Spring or Summer is so important. It'll be so warm one day, and freezing cold the next! 


I teamed up with an adorable shop called Blush and Stone to show you all one of my favorite pairs of transitional shoes that are perfect for so many occasions and different types of weather! These adorable slip ons have been such a fun addition to my wardrobe. I've been able to dress them up or down, and the adorable tie detail on top ads such a fun twist to this classic look! 




 They're adorable and just as comfortable as they look!


These adorable slip ons would be so easy to pair with a casual dress throughout the summer or easily slide on with any pair of denim!



No comments