A Little About Me...






Well I figured now would be a good time to introduce myself just a little bit! If you're going to take the time to read some of my blog posts then I aught to let you know a little about myself.




(We definitely never got bored growing up in Utah)

(My cute family) 

I grew up just outside of Salt Lake City, Utah and loved every second. Utah is incredible. If you're 20 minutes from the city AND 20 minutes from the mountains you are living in a prime area, my friend. It's quite literally the best of both worlds. 

I graduated high school and headed to Logan to attend Utah State University where I've been studying Marketing. I'm wrapping up loose ends with my degree and I'll be graduating within the year. Utah State has been an incredible experience. I've learned so much about my field of study, myself, and I met the love of my life. 

(The very first picture of us together) 

(The engagement, of course)

(a favorite from our first look)

Kyle and I have a fun story which I will have to dedicate an entire post to because it's just THAT good. (Plus I'm obsessed with all of our wedding pics so they deserve a post to themselves). 
But, in the mean time enjoy the photos with my sweetie above. 

Hopefully this has been a pretty good intro of myself, I look forward to sharing more in future posts and am excited for you to follow along!










No comments