April Showers Bring May Flowers...In March


Last week I was able to work with some absolutely amazing women. I teamed up with makeup artist Katie Adair, and photographers Elise Carnahan Streiff and Lindsey Tanner. It was so much fun to be able to bring so much talent together for one collaboration.



Working with Katie Adair was so much fun. She was easy to talk to and obviously knew about the variety of products she was using to do my makeup. My skin is PASTY white...ghostly. all. year. long. (unless it's fake so...) So that makes it way hard for me to find foundations, bronzer, highlighter, and basically any other sort of face makeup I think about trying. I will literally walk into the store and go for the lightest shade of foundation and at least half the time it still doesn't match very well! So...if any of you white girls have makeup preferences PLEASE send them over I would love any kind of suggestion! But really I was very happy with the result when Katie did my makeup! She added some fun contouring but I definitely didn't feel like my face was orange and my neck was white so that's a plus!

After my makeup was all good to go, I headed to Salt Lake City for the shoot! I can honestly say these two girls are the most fun photographers I have ever known! I was literally laughing and talking with them the whole time. I'm honestly a little surprised they got so many good shots even though I was talking so much! If you're looking for a good time and some adorable photos, Elise and Lindsey are your girls! It's been so fun to get photos back from them because, even though they were taking pictures at the same time, they both got such different angles and their editing styles are very different. It's so fun to see how creativity shows itself in different ways!

It was a perfect collaboration and climbing around in some flowers for a fun shot was the perfect way to welcome spring!









The images above are all taken and edited by the beautiful Elise Carnahan Streiff and the images below were taken and edited by the talented Lindsey Tanner.




Below are the links for similar pieces to shop my outfit 
 Shoes here
 Jacket here
 Jeans here
 Top here 

No comments